Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Back to Disneyworld

Before they booted us off the ship Sat. Morning, they gave us a nice breakfast and we got to say goodbye to Maria and Agus whom the kids had come to love.
An hour long bus ride ride found us back at the Disney World Resort, this time at the Dolphin Hotel. Our rooms were already prepared, so we dropped off our stuff and headed back to Epcot to see more of the "world". The park was packed, so rides weren't really an option. We had a quiet day of looking around and doing some pin trading.
I had a (short-lived) burst of energy that day, so after the others returned to the hotel, Matthew &I went to the Magic Kingdom.

The following day, we went back to Animal Kingdom because we had only spent half of a day there previously. I love this park, but it poured rain all day. I lasted 6 hours and called it quits. It was a disappointing end to our wonderful adventure. While we were there,  went to the Festival of the Lion King. It was a great show and I highly recommend it to anyone who finds themselves at Disney World. We went on the safari again and got to see all the animals we missed the first time around. It was pretty cool with the rain pouring down.
The Hurley's came back with me to the hotel, but after a change of clothes and getting their jackets, they headed back to the parks and didn't return until 1:30 a.m. I'm sure if I had been feeling 100 percent, I would have joined them.
We got our check out time extended, so we don't have to sit outside for hours. I don't leave until 11:40 and the Hurley's 1:00.
Goodbye Disney World Parks / Cruise...thanks for the "magical" time!

No comments: