Monday, April 8, 2013

D.C. To Orlando

Wow, so much to report! I had dinner with 2 young men from China (via Utah) who were checking out universities. They came to the US for school because the average class size in China is 150. We get upset if ours goes over 35.  Again, I love the train because you meet people from all over the world.
Great trip all the way to Orlando. The only negative of the day...the cab driver who took me to Orlando International charged me $30 and took me to the wrong side of the airport. But, when I arrived at Kadoni Village, and saw this place, it was all worth it! I simply can't describe the beauty of this place. I've never experienced anything like it. There are all kinds of animals from Africa roaming just a few feet away in "my" backyard. Giraffes, zebras, antelope, impala, Kudu, Nyala, Ostrich, and several other exotic birds. The accommodations are the best I've ever seen...it is a mini mansion. I could go on and on, but that would just be obnoxious! I had this African salad dish that was really tasty. Looking forward to the Hurley's arriving soon and we will hit it hard tomorrow at the park.
I hope to add pics to these posts soon...

No comments: