Friday, April 5, 2013

So, the train was actually delayed 4 1/2 hours. I'm hoping I make my connecting train in Chicago. I've met some interesting people on the train. Tonight at dinner, I got to share my faith with the 3 people I was sitting with. A same-sex couple who believe in being spiritual, not Christian and a woman who didn't have any faith at all. I had them all laughing so hard and they asked me what made me so happy... So, I told them. It went really well and they hope we share a meal again! I posted on FB how beautiful Denver was as we came down the mountain tonight...wow! One thing I just discovered...last time, I remembered everything I wanted to write about. This time, I'm sitting here trying to remember all the things that happened today...I'm getting old! Although I am concerned about getting my connecting train, I've seen many reasons why it was a good thing we are running late. God knows what he is doing, and I really want to catch my train in Chicago. Okay, I have to stop for now because we are about to leave so, I will lose my wifi. No pics yet because all our stops have been shortened to try and make up time. Yes please!!! By the way, the train, sleepers and coach, is at capacity...I love it!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awesome that you are sharing Christ with others and shining His light! Looking forward to more updates and eventually photos!